Saturday, October 8, 2011

French Macarons; The Search Begins

Since returning from Paris last month, I am in search of the best macarons here in the states for my upcoming wedding. I decided to start my search with these little cuties from Sparkles Kitchen in Milpitas, CA. 

The macarons were shipped to me in a blue plaid cooler.


I ordered 4 flavors; Passion Fruit, Raspberry, Salted Caramel, and Madagasgar Vanilla. They were all really wonderful but the Salted Caramel was my favorite!

The flavors were great, the texture- perfect. I was expecting them to be a little larger but smaller might be good for a wedding since there is so much to eat at a wedding!

I feel it's too early to end the search here. Especially since I live next to New York City, a mecca for cute pastries. xo Lizzie








No comments:

Post a Comment