Friday, October 5, 2012

wedding doo-dah! ; dress shopping with my mama


Throughout this whole wedding planning experience, I keep telling myself that I only get to do this once so I better make sure I do it right. When it came time for wedding dress shopping, I knew where I had to go... Kleinfeld's in New York City.

I only wanted my mama there and I wanted to make a fun day of it. I went in to my appointment totally prepared and organized. I had the proper undergarments on, I brought a dressing robe (to cover up in between dresses) and I had printed out of the dresses I wanted to try on.

My appointment was at 11am and by 11:15am... I said yes to the dress! Yep, that fast!


Window display at Kleinfeld's

I was so excited to finally be shopping for my wedding dress!

After I purchased my dress, my mama and I went to Bergdorf Goodman's BG Restaurant for a celebration lunch. The restaurant overlooks Central Park, the decor is beautiful and the food is great!

I sipped on a "Stars Over Bergdorf" cocktail.

Bergdorf's sent over a dessert, on the house after hearing that I found my wedding dress!


My mama :)

So glad I got to share this day with my Mama, it was a day I will never forget.
xo Lizzie




No comments:

Post a Comment