Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Glitter Fringe Banner Tutorial

I have had so many requests for glitter fringe banners in the past few days after the two banners I made were featured in two different Etsy emails. But I do not want to be in the glitter banner business! I had really only wanted to use up what I had bought to make banners for my own wedding. They are incredibly cheap to make, but very time consuming. Not to mention the mess - my dining room floor was a gorgeous glittery mess!

For those of you who are crafty, I wanted to share with you the tutorial that helped me create the banners I wanted for my wedding, so that you can make your own. 

Click here to be linked to a glitter banner tutorial by blog Contradiction Of Sorts.



A few things to note where I differed from the tutorial: The fringe trim I use is 4 inch chainette, I used bakers twine to string the banner and also instead of regular Mod Podge to adhere the glitter I used one that had sparkles in it to amp up the sparkle.




No comments: