Friday, February 16, 2018

Year Of The Dog

Our town is having a parade to celebrate Chinese New Year! I thought it would be fun to make something to wave while we watch the parade, and I came up with this easy dog maraca!

We just made it out of 2 bowls, with a paper towel roll for a handle and pasta inside to shake and make noise. 


 I let Jude paint the pieces and then I assembled it with a hot glue gun. He ate his lunch in his high chair and watched me put it together. I thought it was important for him to see it go together so that he understood better that we made it. He was very excited with the finished product and had to show his dad when he came home!


Can't wait to take him to the parade! Happy New Year!!!

xo Lizzie



5 comments:

  1. เป็นอย่างเหมือนเดิมโปร สล็อต pg

    ReplyDelete
  2. PG JOKER มีโปรโมชั่นมากมาย ให้คุณได้เลือก สิทธิพิเศษ สำหรับสมาชิกสุดพิเศษของพวกเรา เมื่อลงทะเบียนสมัครสมาชิกใหม่ รับโบนัสโดยทันที ของยอดฝาก เกมสนุกแถมได้เงินไม่อั้น pg slot เว็บเดียวเท่านั้น

    ReplyDelete
  3. AKBET25 เว็บพนันบอลออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุดในไทย สมัครกับเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ สมัครง่าย PG ได้เงินจริง ฝาก-ถอน ออโต้ 30 วิ บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    ReplyDelete