This simple activity was a big hit with Jude! I used it as a listening and following directions exercise by telling him what letter to put the sticker on.
We worked on this for over an hour, there will be many more sticker activities in our future!
xo
Lizzie
มาลองเป็นฉัน
ReplyDeleteambbet 77
ยาดอง
ReplyDeleteJOKER GAMING โจ๊กเกอร์สล็อต
กะบ่มีค่าหยังดอก สล็อต เว็บ ใหญ่ ที่สุด pg
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun and simple activity! Stickers make learning letters feel like a game, and it's amazing how quickly kids stay engaged when they're having fun. We spent over an hour on this, and I already know we'll be doing plenty more sticker activities in the future. And after all that learning, why not unwind a little at https://afkspins.org/?
ReplyDeleteThis is such a clever way to sneak in letter practice while keeping him totally engaged with stickers! I've been using Palmslot lately to find activities like this and it's been a lifesaver for keeping my toddler entertained on rainy days.
ReplyDeleteThis review of the Easter Egg sticker activity book is such a lovely recommendation for parents looking for festive, mess-free fun for little ones. Sticker books are always a fantastic way to keep kids creatively engaged while working on their fine motor skills during holiday downtime. It's great to see accessible craft ideas that bring a bit of extra cheer to the Easter season. When taking a break from reading about children's activities and seasonal crafts, I like popping over to roulettino. Thanks for sharing this sweet post
ReplyDeleteThis is such a simple idea, but it looks like a really fun way to keep a child engaged. I like that you turned the sticker activity into a listening and following-directions exercise instead of just letting him place the stickers wherever he wanted. Spending over an hour on it shows how much Jude enjoyed it too. I can definitely see why you’re planning more activities like this. It’s always nice when learning feels more like play. spinmama
ReplyDeleteEaster egg sticker activities are such a fun and creative way to get kids excited for spring crafts! Setting up interactive craft projects and sticker sheets keeps little hands busy while encouraging artistic expression during holiday celebrations. While taking a break from planning family craft ideas and seasonal activities, I also like to check out roll dorado app for some casual mobile gaming. Thanks for sharing this lovely activity post!
ReplyDelete