Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holiday Spirit(s) Themed Gift; a gift for the hostess

I am headed into the city (NYC) tonight for a holiday cocktail party at a friends apartment. The invitation was sent out inviting us to "Kocktails With The Kulls". So I put together a gift with a cocktail theme.


Silver & white paper straws with blue flags that read, "Kocktails With The Kulls"

I filled a cocktail shaker with sparkly blue drink umbrellas.

I included cocktail napkins and a book of cocktail recipes. I chose this book over other books because it had good pictures. Pictures always entice me to actually try making something.

I made these sugar cookie cut outs of mittens. I decorated them  with their initials and ribboned them together like real mittens. (I will post more photos of the cookies I am making tomorrow!)Not cocktail themed, but they matched and they are holiday happiness.

I put everything on this shiny serving tray and wrapped it in cello.

The finished gift that I topped off with one of my handmade recycle bows!

I am really looking forward to tonight's party and getting into some holiday spirits! ;)
xo Lizzie












No comments:

Post a Comment