Monday, December 12, 2011

Stocking Stuffers For Everyone On Your List



How about a little sparkle & shine for her Christmas stocking?



Glitterati Collection From Nails Inc. (yes I realize I listed 2 nail polishes, but one can really never have too many...)


Gumdrop Earrings From Kate Spade



Stuff to stock his sock...

Minimergency Kit From Renovation Hardware.

Disposable Flasks  so you don't have to worry about losing an heirloom flask on that hunting or camping trip. 



Fun Finds...



Bucky Balls Magnetic Toy is addicting!


Cyber Clean. This florescent goop makes it fun to clean your keyboard and cell phone.



Monogramed Iphone Case from Plum Street Prints.




Sweet things for your sweet thing...
Mitchell Sweets from Hammond's are one of my very favorite treats. It is a very simple candy; marshmallow enrobed in soft caramel.

Macadamia Gold Bar from Fran's. Think buttery caramel (the best caramel in my opinion) with macadamia nuts and covered in chocolate.

Chocolate covered espresso beans from Jacques Torres.


The stocking is always my favorite to open on Christmas morning. It's always fun to see what creative gifts my fiance found to fit in my stocking. We usually find a few great gifts to fit in there and then fill the rest of the space with hand warmers or in the case of my stocking- hair ties and barrettes. Have fun stuffing your Christmas socks!
xo Lizzie































No comments:

Post a Comment