Monday, December 10, 2012

Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookies

I like to make sugar cookies and roll them in colored sugar. It makes the cookies look glittery and takes much less time than decorative icing. 

I decided to roll them in peppermint sugar this time and make sandwich cookies. I made a butter cream frosting using my favorite hot cocoa powder to flavor the frosting. 

And voila! Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookies! :)


Betty Crocker's Peppermint Sugar

Rolled the dough in peppermint sugar.

I flattened the dough with a glass.


Serve with milk- of course!

Sandwiched with chocolate butter cream.

Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookies!

The peppermint sugar gives just the right hint of peppermint... doesn't overpower the flavor of the cookie! And they are super fast & easy to make. Stumbled upon a keeper!
xo Lizzie





No comments:

Post a Comment