Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is cancelled where I live because of the mess that hurricane Sandy left in New Jersey. Things have felt and looked like Halloween for awhile though this month so I don't feel like I am missing anything. Thought I would share a few of my favorite Halloween sightings from this month...


Grave yard cupcake from a favorite local bakery.

I took this photo of a NYC "pumpkin patch". Life is so different in the city!

This is the sweater from Nightmare on Elm Street. It is HUGE (could fit 6 or more people), it was used for a special effect that made it look like Freddy had demons popping out of his chest. We saw this on our visit to the Museum of Moving Image. Spooky...

Hope everyone stays safe out there.
Happy Halloween!
xo Lizzie




No comments:

Post a Comment